안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, March 8, 2013

My 39th Birthday^^

Sure. Having a birthday party or celebrating birthdays are not my stuffs. 
So, if every year I do seem to 'celebrate' it does not necessarily that I am the one behind it.
(This year's cake) 
So, who are behind all of the B'day' bash'. "Bash"? Oh come on...this word is too outrageous for me.^^
Ok, anyway...my daughters are the ones who always insist me on buying a CAKE on every birthday.  
They know that March 8 IS my birthday. So, they kind of planned it before. Especially, Eyra. I bet she just could not wait to get back from school and run to the bakery just to pick one cake for me.
This cake was her choice+with a help from her sister, Freya. 
Freya finds birthday amazing. She loves celebrating birthdays even if they are not hers.
So, this is, too. She knows it all along that it is her Dad's. 
"I love you, Daddy" pose. Eyra and Freya are my angels indeed. They keep me making me smile everyday. 
They love the fact that today is their Daddy's birthday. 
Freya wrote a note "Papa Ulang Tahun" 'Daddy's having a birthday"
Oh..that is so cute.
To my wife and Freya:
"Thanks, girls"
Love you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...