안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, February 4, 2016

Dusk Over Seoul Viewed from A Hill in Itaewon

On the 2nd floor of the Seoul Central Masjid terrace...I managed to view the dusk..over the horizon..though...of course..the horizon would be ....unlikely to be seen....^^
The panoramic view over the sky right after sunset....from where I was standing.
Kept on looking to find some more nice spots to see...
and..from the hill where the Masjid was.....I could see a blurry image of Seoul at night...with the unmistakably towering Lotte Tower the 555-meter high tower soon to be the tallest building in Seoul.
Then...off I steered my camera away from the high rises of Seoul...and zoomed into the low rises part of Seoul.....but..that's not what I loved..it's the fact that...sunset really gave me a chill.
Youido island seen from the hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...