안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, February 1, 2016

Ecosystem(s) Underneath the Pedestrian Bridge

Enough for the bridge. Though it's unlike any others I've seen in other parts of the city, I find it okay for the time being. But....
..what intrigued me most was what's under it. Yup...
I climbed down the bridge to see what's in store underneath this pedestrian bridge.
The dead tall grass(?) seemed to be 'unwelcoming',but hey..what to expect in winter, then? Still, they're parts of the whole ecosystem available underneath the bridge. BUT....
I wasn't prepared to see this. Yup, it got my heart pumped. I loveeeed it. A combination of modernity and nature......a housing complex and nature become one. The whole ecosystem seems to be unobstructed by the fact that this is located between highways....
even wild ducks were freely playing around there when I kept on walking deep into the park.
Even, a lifebuoy was attached on a corner at the deck...just in case someone crazy enough to plunge into the water. ㅋㅋㅋ
이쁘다, 진짜. 넘 신기해서 그런지...겨울에도 볼 만한 곳으로 되었음.
The reflection of the bridge onto the pond was a sight to see. Again...it's not for everyone. It could've just been me...who happened to love nature. That's all there is.
 I wouldn't have gone here, had I not had the urge to explore what's that near my workplace. Yup, this pedestrian bridge has been on my mind every time I took a taxi or bus...passing it by.
Then...last week..I managed to walk from the office...and took this path.
It turned out to be "okay, worth-visiting" again..especially in SPRING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...