안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, February 1, 2016

Youido Viewed from Saetgang Bridge

With my camera ready on my shoulder, I was walking through the bridge....
..and managed to take lots of snapshots of Youido from the bridge where I was standing.
Yup, this pedestrian bridge really helps commuters or everyone working in Youido area to come back-and-forth from the business district to Singil subway station.
A look of an early evening in winter...Jan.'16.
I thought this was supposed to be for pedestrians...but I guess people with their bikes are also allowed to use the bridge. hmm, well...I think that's okay.
No one was there. I mean..not many people. Wonder why...
The view of Seoul I've never seen before, though I'm sort of ..working nearby.
From afar, I always thought that this bridge was small and not that worth-visiting.
But, I guess I was wrong....since from here..I could see a different angle of Youido island.
It's a good start spot to see the rush hour on the highways underneath the bridge.
...or simply walking back-and-forth to feel the sensation of this bridge...which for some height-thrill-seekers, it's worth-trying.
All in all, I spent a good time..walking pass this bridge...
Bye-bye^^ See you when I'll be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...