안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, February 4, 2016

Seoul Central Masjid at Night

It's one of the things that I loved of going to Masjid..after dusk prayer. It's really giving something to look at...and to enjoy
The sky was bright blue...at night. Simply stunning.
The Masjid itself was majestically shining thanks to the lightings on its facades.
Winter did give it another look and feel....and being able to be there when it's emitting its own beauty...was a bless in itself.
I couldn't help myself....but...taking pictures from every angle available...even when it's minus 7 Celsius at night.
The barren tree branches...silhouettes....the sheer sight of it...indeed made me feel like being transported into a different place...though I knew that I was right in front of the Masjid.
The Allahu Akbar written on top...was also ablaze in lights..and it imbued the already enchanting sight of the Masjid.
Now..I walked to the right side of the parking lot to see what it looked like from there. Oh, the trees indeed gave it another feel and look.
Then..from another angle. This time around..I tried to take an angle from the stairs...
It's taken from the stairs leading to the Masjid. 
Built in 1974 and officially opened for public in 1976, this Masjid has been one of the Islamic symbols in Korea and in Seoul in particular. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...