안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, February 1, 2016

Saetgang Bridge: A Pedestrian Bridge

Willow, ponds, ecosystem, parks, visitor center,well, it's winter...and the grass were all dying or not that pretty to look at, but the simple excitement of being there for the first time was a plus in its own.
..should've gone home earlier, but I decided to go explore this less-trodden track near the Saetgang bridge that I saw a couple of times on my bus-ride to my workplace.
Turned out to be a cool place to see...and COLD, too.
...considering the frozen creek in the area. It's a surreal feeling to be there by myself...in the dusk...with the chilling weather.
I guess...my urge of exploring a new area was the driving force that kept me going...exploring this ecosystem underneath the bridge.
Bumped into this wooden bridge over the frozen river....overlooking three high-rises afar.
It's a bit monotonous from here. But, I'll be back ..in spring to see how it'll change colors.
white frozen creek, high-rises at its background, dried grass, bland view of the whole neighborhood since it's a cold winter....Still, I saw beauty in it.
The bridge..from afar...does not look that high, but...it is so darn high. Got me chills when I was climbing up the stairs leading up to the upper deck.
With its unique architectural design, this is definitely one of the best spots to see Youido, one of Seoul's business districts.
The modern-design of this bridge indeed gives a boost of the area: 
a combination of modernity and nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...