안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, October 12, 2014

Gone Our Backyard's Railways!

Still vividly remember the first time I lived in the neighborhood back then in 2002. yes..my neighborhood was not this crowded. It was, well, seemingly uninhabited area. And one of the most striking characteristics of the area was its used-to-be very active railway. I am not sure what that was...but I guess it was kyeongcheon(?) line.
anyway..that's not the point. Now the rail tracks were removed away and bulldozer, tractors, cranes, and excavator...replaced the once-green belt along this seemingly and historically important railway in Seoul.
Now...until the end of 2014 or the beginning of 2015...it's under renovation to create a new vision of Nowon-gu or Nowon municipality.
I just hope for the best ...comes out of this project.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...