안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, October 31, 2014

Gone Girl...나를 찾아줘

Ok..I got to admit that I was drawn or dragged myself into seeing this movie simply because it's become the much-hyped movie for the past week in Korea. Then..I read the news that it once got its top box office in the States. hmm..there must be something 'in' it. I guess... 
And I my guess was not far off. 
I was unprepared for what I was in for.
I didn't have the slightest idea of what's the movie about...except the fact that I had this assumption based on the trailer that it's a family drama...about a missing wife whose husband may be the one behind the case. 
BUT..OMG...I was choked up and breathless....along the movie.
It's way beyond my expectation. 
I won't spoil anything....(after all this is not a review..not at all)
for anyone who wants to have a twist after twist....after twist..
wow....this is the movie.
"now..I'm sort of thinking...hmm...whom am I marrying with.." hahaha...just joking, Ma...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...