안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, October 18, 2014

Cat Cafe (part 2)

The same fellow who became my instant favorite..although..again and again..
I would not touch him.^^ 
As for Freya & Eyra, playing around with the cats was their prime reason of coming to this cafe in the first place. (definitely not for me, though). Anyway..there was this ...one particular cat who kept on trying to win over their heart. 
It looks comfy, right? ( I mean the tiny chairs they're sitting on) 
Well, to some extent,if you are allergic to cats or to a lower underground's dampened place....I suggest that you'd better think twice before coming....since it cost us twice.^^: anyone could guess what they might be? 
Back to the cat business, no matter how hard I tried to insist that we'd better get going ....to be back home...on account of our dinner with other friend of mine...
Eyra and Freya seemed to not even bother..listening to what I'd been saying..
...
They did not move a bit. 
So, Eyra kept on playing around with (this) cat! 
Freya was trying to steer away from what her sister was doing.......
as for me....sitting unnoticed by the both of my own daughter...
due to their preoccupation with cats.
oh, well...'cat cafe' (* which surely DOES NOT sell cat juice)^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...