안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, October 18, 2014

Autumn Flowers (part 1)

Mama loves to take pictures whenever she goes somewhere. Her phone is full of pictures, loads of them are flowers. Yes, I just downloaded some of her pictures that I find interesting. Like this one: a bee perched on a flower.
She took the picture when she walked home after taking Freya to school. 
A ladybug perched on  a I-do-not-know-what purple flower. And what makes it even more intriguing is how two ants were right at the back of the ladybug!!! 
Then..another flower. 
Nothing special..but it's lovely. 
especially when they're shot from below with the shining sunlight got exposed penetrating through their petals. 
The same flower. 
The reason as to why I wanted to include these pictures into this blog is simple. These are what my wife saw through her eyes and camera. 
a simple beauty. 
and..this is what a real autumn may look like at its initial stages.^^ 
The same picture with ladybug+ants.!!! 
the same picture.
I mean..I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...