안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, October 12, 2014

Finally ...One More Book 완성!

After months of preparing and recording, another book is finished. We finished the 5th book. Thank to Kim sonsaengnim for ...again...and again...being soooo patient with me during the whole process. I did learn a lot. 
That..day..the last day of recording..I felt like I was out of place..since Kim sonsaengnim came with the fully neatly suited armored for the recording, as for me..I just came with my casual look as usual. 예의없는 수라이, 진짜!!ㅋㅋㅋ 
 
Anyhow...I'm gladly relieved that the DVD book is ready..oops minus editing. Guess...we got to wait until next year.
But...I just want to thank all the crew and the members and the behind-the-scene personnel who had made this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...