안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, October 12, 2014

What A Night: A Lot of Visitors to Seoul!!

Yes, September and October: been busy.
Apart from preparing myself for the comprehensive exam (I did it!), I was so buuuussssyyy meeting colleagues from Indonesia who happened to be visiting Seoul for conferences.
First, it's the vice rector of my almamater. Mr.  Budi and his wife, as well as Florita, my junior at UGM about 16 years ago. Gosh....time flew so fast.  
And we got to meet them at the hotel where they stayed during their 7-day trip to Seoul & beyond. 
Freya...what are you doing.....!!! *Daddy, let's go home! 
But, the idea of meeting Mrs. Budi, Florita, and of course, ms. Park who happened to be (also) visiting me...really got me into my heightened 'alert' 
alert..alert...since it meant...more going out and outdoor activities. 
But..the fun's there, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...