안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, October 18, 2014

Cat Cafe (part 1)

Yang Su-bin eonni took the kids to cat cafe near campus today. She'd promised them to go together to a cat cafe @ Myeongdong, but due to her tight schedule, they got to be changed into......visiting a newly opened cat cafe near our campus. 
After I finished my class, I rushed to see how they were doing. 
As it turned out...both Eyra and Freya were like...finding 'heaven' since they love cats...so much. 
An entrance where we got to pay 6,000 Won each for entrance and one huge jar of beverages that we we can choose from the menu list. 
There are books, games, comfy-chairs for the visitors. While the cats got their whole cafe as their playground...be it on and over the floor. 
One cat was seen....tapping the water to drink. The same cat was trying to get down from the table.  
I think I kinda like this particular cat...though I'd rather just stare at him.
The whole camera probably now stores... most of the cats inside the cafe.
Freya adores this little fellow who happened to be her instant favorite.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...