안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Start of the Semester Dinner

It's a bit belated post of our department's 개강모임 or the start of the semester's (unofficial) meeting. 
We had dinner together at 금강산 restaurant just 500 meters away from campus. 
Gee..I guess I'm the only guy in this table setting. 
The fact was that..I had the same meeting next to this seating area...and I got to go back and forth between two meetings at the same time. 
It just happened to be the day I got to guide the vice rector of my almamater who's visiting Seoul...and...what a coincidence...we had dinner at 금강산 as well.
Gee.....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...