안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tom Sawyer on today's Google Doodle

Oh...today is Mark Twain's birthday? Mark Twain or least known as Samuel Langhorne Clemens....(never heard of it, I bet)....


is that the reason Google posted the portrayal of Tom Sawyer's being grounded or punished by painting Aunt Polly's fence. If I am not mistaken, he was punished because he had a fight with a boy from St. Louis (?). In the picture, Tom got some help from his fellow friend, Ben.
Anyway..it is worth-saving so I want to write something about it on my blog.....lest..the picture's gone....soon by tomorrow with different doodle's theme.
This picture reminds me of the time when I got to read Mark Twain's book at my college. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...