안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, August 18, 2012

Seoul Dream Forest (part 2)

Now this is awesome! Who does not want to lay down on a green grass and spread a mat or any other picnic mat to put ourselves down...gazing up the blue sky?

"Tis Summer and it's 6 p.m. so the sky's pretty much clear and bright. With the lush green of the meadow(?), lawn(?), green(?)......anything we called it...either way..it was just splendid.

Move to the light, kid...so I could take your picture, alright. There...stop and pause...opps Eyra..you got to move up to the left...

There....^^ But, then...it was so bright that even wearing sunglasses would not help you from the exposure of the sunlight, right? Sorry, gals. But Daddy just wanted to make sure that you got it all.

I just could not believe my eyes, that this whole vast green area was within reach from where I lived. I should've known it earlier. 

Even, they have a cafe..a good one. The park opens up to 10 pm, so it's pretty much a convenient venue to spend an hour or two...^^

And..what a park or forest be without a playground, eh?
The kids were so excited as they found out about it.

Slide? check! They got it.

Time capsule to get themselves lost?

LIKE THIS? 
Sure, boy..oh boy..I love this picture. This IS really something. 
I love Eyra's facial expression as I zoomed them in...

A stationary bike to burn up the calories? 
For kids? ^^ hahaha

The day was getting darker..then we decided to set up our tent ( I mean, the kids' tent)^^

The tent was fit enough to snuggle two or three kids inside. But I could've squeezed myself, too,actually.
The point is that...both Eyra and Freya could get what they've been wanting in Summer....
i.e. going on a camp with their Daddy.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...