안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, February 15, 2013

Lotte World during Seollal (part 2)

@Kidstoria. Aladdin cave and its creatures are all there for the kids to enjoy.
The Griddilock and the bears...oh swell..I forgot what it was.:) 
A time to take a rest from playing around... 
The dolphin and the kids. I don't know why they always want to touch this particular dolphin..  
The afternoon parade. First, the royal attire I don't know what...were just passing us by. 
The Venice? Persian? style ..I'm not sure either.^^ 
The glass-trapped princess: 'Oh, poor the princess' exclaimed Freya..^^ 
The blooming fluffy skirt of the parade girls..( gee what am I talking about)? 
Sinbad? and the three-headed dragons? I guess so... 
The pirate comrades...on the loose. 
The Arabian princess on the loose...^^ 
Egyptian kingdom on a float... 
A closer look into the Egyptian wonders... 
After seeing the parade, Eyra and Freya took their time queuing for the kiddy bombom car. 
As for me, I was sitting on a bench while taking a tie taking pictures of the section... 
There she is. On a 2-minute ride that would simply make her glee.. 
Freya was right on the left corner of the bom-bom car section... 
Squueeeeze!!I mean 'cheese" 
SO, YOU DID HAVE A GREAT TIME< right.?>

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...