안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, February 23, 2013

Selamat Balik ke Tanah Air, Pak Ikhwan

Mr. Ikhwan just officially finished his 2-year term of teaching Indonesian language at HUFS College of Malay-Indonesian Interpretation and Translation. I was surprised to find out about this. I thought that he would be staying here a another year or so. But I was wrong. So, the other day after Jumatan prayer, I bumped into him and that's the time when he told me that he would be leaving for Indonesia on Saturday, Feb. 23. 
This is the picture we took in front of Itaewon Masjid on Feb. 22, 2013.
Selamat berkarya di Makassar, Indonesia, Pak Ikhwan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...