안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Mom, Aunt, and Nephews

Just got the latest pictures of my Mom from my wife who visited my hometown. I love you, Bu. Although I cannot meet you directly ...I am happy to know that you are fine and healthy. Of course, it would be so much greater if I could meet her in person this year. Bismillah..I can go home this summer to meet my Mom. At least for now..my wife just met my mother. 
This is my Mom with her youngest grandson. Barra is my youngest sister's son..that makes him my youngest nephew. 
This is Lala (Barra's sister)..and my Auntie, mbak Andan, with her third grandchild named "Osmond".
Sure, it would've been different had I met them in person..but through the pictures that my wife sent me ...I am happy. 
Alhamdulillah...that all of them are happy, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...