안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, February 23, 2013

What happened in the last few days...

- It's been a few days after my wife got back from Jogjakarta. She was in Jogja for two weeks not for a vacation but to see how Mom was doing. She was hospitalized due to her kidney problem --again. But, thank God that she is not back home . .in health. *Wait...I am sure that my wife also DID have a little taste of vacation in between. How could she be able to resist the temptation of all the mouth-watering local food available back home..? ^^
- The kids were so excited to find out that their Mom's back home now. I just loved to see the gleaming and starry eyes as well as the  unconcealable(?) excitement on their face:)
- The night we were waiting for their Mom, I made them some fruits salad of my own version. Since we just could not find what fruits we had in store, I just use the available fruits ...mixed them might as well...just to make it into a bowl of fruit salad: the courtesy of their Dad's unimaginative rendition of what a salad should have been.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...