안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Heaviest Snow ever this year

As far as I could see that day...hmm last week, was it on Monday..4 Feb or 5 Feb. 2013...I was not sure. Gosh, how could I easily forget about it. Got to check it out on my phone when I took these pictures...but .. 
that's not important. I was walking from taking Eyra to school and deliberately I was going into my campus to check how it was...and these are the pictures I took while...walking back home. 
Snow-covered bushes and plants...they looked pretty amazing to me. to some, they may look trivial..a trivial picture, but as for me..it was indeed a picturesque one. 
Taken from the stairs that I always use on my way home from campus.. 

This path changes its color every season. That's why I took this picture. Last year, I took the colorful flowers sprung out of the bushes at both sides. This time..it was just plain snow. 
Even..the benches I mean...brick bench where elderly citizens, students, and children usually play and sit around...was covered in 15 cm thick snow. 
The Imundong road where I live..was also white. It was god at first sight...since it looked just plain white and clean...but afterward....^^ 
On my way towards my home..some neighbor had done their job well done:  scooping out the snow from the road.
As of the snow in front of our house, we just let it intact for the night...until it melted away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...