안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, February 17, 2013

A Seollal gift set from a friend

Just got a Seollal gift set from a friend of mine, ms. Park HJ who is currently in Daejon. We met like 3 years ago when she was teaching Korean at my university back home in Jogjakarta. After almost 1.5 years of staying here, I never met her or she never met me, yet. But, KakaoTalk or text messages or calls are the only medium we use to communicate. 
In this Seollal, it's very nice of her to send me a gift set full of toiletries and shower products that we will surely make the best use of. 
Thank you, ms. Park.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...