안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, February 15, 2013

Lotte World during Seollal (part 3)

The mini version of Gyro Drop^^ Eyra and Freya turned out to like this ride ..
so much that they even kept on taking the same ride for over 10 times.
Well, I saw the same kids took the ride over and over again.

What would a visit to Lotte World be, without going out to the Magic Island which is located just outside the indoor theme park.  
Wait...what is this picture, doig here? 
Back to the Magic Island, we thought that it would not be a good time to take the kids outside since it was freezing cold. 
 
But, luckily, both of them seemed to enjoy the fiesta. 
How come that I was never in the picture.hehehe. 
coz I felt like I was there even when it was just Eyra and Freya taking the picture. 
queuing for the 1-minute train ride. Worth the wait? hmm I guess it was for the kids. 
It was a good thing that the colorful displays of ornaments were a good thing to see. 
one section of the magic island... 
Freya insisted on taking in charge of the train. And she did. 
..On our way back to where it started. the tiny loop railway 
Then, we took a long wait just to take this slim and tiny monorail to circle around the theme park. 
hmm ..back to the Magic Island. I guess it was on our way back home. 
Dennice the Menace's prison(?) 
A flying pirate boat that swung back and forth inside the mall. Did I take a ride on it?
No way!
 
Ready to embark on a monorail train journey. 
Escaping the gaol. 
Merry Go Around.....
The first time I could enjoy this park. Usually..I would just stay and stare at it. I'd prefer Rollercoaster ride than this one. But, hey...it turned out to be fun, too. 
The night show at the garden stage. It was an Egyptian show. 
wait.not this one. I hardly recognize what it was..^^

Oh, right..it was still a show with an Egyptian style and atmosphere. 
The whole cast members gave a last bow before the curtain rolled down. 
And as for the kids? They were back to the much-loved ride... 
Until the time of night parade that would highlight today's trip to Lotte World

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...