안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, February 10, 2013

A new Headset with Microphooe

Got back from Tesco's Homeplus at Shinseoldong. Just to get myself warm inside the buiding...^^ in the midst of chilling winter...going inside a mall is a bliss.^^But..the consequences of such an activity is....at times...an impulsive shopping. 
Out of the blue and nowhere...I was just strolling on the electronics section when my eyes caught some interesting thing that I'd want to buy. 
Of course I would not have bought it, had it not been so cheap...
it cost just a mere 3,900 Won or US$ 3.9. Hahahahaa..what a bargain.
And..I am using it for Skype-ing..^^
Thanks you HomePlus..Tesco

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...