안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Eid Fitr/ Idul Fitri/Aidil Fitri/ Eid Mubarak 1435 H @ Seoul Masjid

This is our 4th Eid Mubarak in Seoul. Yes...it's been 4 times. Gee..how time flies. 
Eid Mubarak..or Idul Fitri is a celebration for Muslims across the world celebrating the end of the Ramadan, the fasting month.  I think ..thousands of people thronged the Masjid for the celebration. (it's just inside the Masjid, more were outside).
After the prayer finished, people got up and began congratulating one another.... 
Oh, this year..I got to accompany Nuri. He's the son of my friend, mbak Anna. He's half-Indonesian, half Korean. While her Mom was at the women's section of the Masjib, I got to be with him all along.
Then...we bumped into mas Iksan..who turned out to be mbak Anna's close friend as well. I was a bit taken aback when I found out that they knew each other all along. What a small world.  
Then..as we stepped out of the Masjid and saw the front yard, we could see lots of jamaah were already on their feet...congratulating, hugging one another.... 
and not to forget....selfie-ing and taking pictures to seize the moment.
Happy Eid Mubarak 1435 H. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...