안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, July 29, 2014

살곶이 수영장 Salgoji Swimming Pool

It's summer time. Phew...though I hate to admit that I hate summer^^ I can't say NO to the kids whenever they ask me to take them to the swimming pool. 
So..today..I just took them to the nearest water playground near home.
It's Saljogi swimming pool. But..it turned out that the swimming pool was closed.^^ 
But..not the water fountain and the very-shallow pool for the kids.
Since we got there already..and the kids saw that there were other kids who were playing around...we just couldn't go back, right? 
So..off they went into the pool....and as for me...nothing to do but to watch them over..from afar. and ...okay..picture taking time! 
The swimming-pool is located just across the back gate of Hanyang University.
It's free. No fee. And..that's the catch. Though it's free...don't get a wrong idea about its well-managed area. Even some bodyguards I mean....life guards...were present.
Some parents were seen...plunged themselves to take a closer watch over their children..but as for me...I could just see the kids from the pool side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...