안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, July 29, 2014

살곶이 수영장 Salgoji Swimming Pool: Selfie Time....

Still @ the swimming pool for the kids. As for me...I just had to pull myself together...in the midst of the scorching heat....yet..I got to find myself...smiling enjoying the fun..that the kids were having.^^ 
what did I do?
SElfIE-ing.Yes...with the bug-eyed glasses ON....let me start what I did. 
First...of course..I got to take the kids' picture while they were IN the water.
Freya seemed to be grinning from ear to ear... 
But..of course...I was, too. 
no matter how hot it was....yet..the fun inside..seemed to conquer the dripping sweat... 
Gee...I should've changed the glasses...I mean..it's NOT mine. It's my wife's...which surely means..that I should not HAVE worn those-feminine-style ones. 
Okay..stop selfie-ing..and ..I began clicking again..my camera...trying to search for the kids' whereabouts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...