안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, July 29, 2014

살곶이 수영장 : It's Time to Pack Up and Go Home...

It's almost 6 pm..and the lifeguard boy announced that we got to quicken up ourselves ...go go go..just get out of the water and start packing up and go home. 
I mean...it's summer and the sun sets at about 8 pm...yet..we're ordered to finish our fun..at 6 pm. I think I know why...since most of the lifeguard boys working there must have been the part timer students . oh, well..I could be wrong...
so..Freya just said "Oh, really, Daddy?" 
Yes..we got to go home, Dear. But..you got a great time swimming, right? 
Just when I thought that they had enough of playing with the water...they rushed again into the still-running fountain...and....oh, well...
but...eventually.... 
They succumbed to the situation ...since lots of people finished packing up and the tents were already folded up. 
Just look at the quiet swimming pool! A few minutes ago..it's fully packed with kids and their parents. 
Now..one more last look at how incredibly fun it was ....watching you, girls....swimming.....^^
*They wanted to go back....^^ ( I KNEW IT)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...