안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, July 31, 2014

On My Way To Work

There was a fire at Guro station and it made all subways on line 1 come late than usual. All subways ride got delayed or slowed down in their speed. 
Even when it run through the Han river, its speed was not in its normal pace...it was more like slowing down...so..I got a chance to take a picture while the train was on the move. 
Yeouido with its landmark "63 Building" was visible from afar. Just when I clicked my camera, Mugunghwa train was passing us by. 
In a split second, in a different track, KTX passed it by.
At first, I was taken aback by the sudden change of color.^^
It turned out to be another train passing by at the same time.
Then...off they went both ways. 
A clear view of 여의도 with its sky scrappers was visible once again.
I got to rush since I was already 15 minutes late.
But...in the end..I did enjoy the slow pace of the train, though.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...