안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, July 31, 2014

DMZ Train Trip (part 6): Dora Observatory

The first spot we visited was Dorasan Observatory where we could use binoculars to take a peep into North Korea. With just 500 Won (coins), we could use the tool to see North Korea. Too bad, the weather was so hot that we barely saw a thing. And we're not allowed to take pictures too close....with the tools. I didn't know why...though..
But...at least I could use my 15-minute visit to take some other shots of the observatory.
The typical army color and pattern like the ones are on the next list of wish list.
People were seen looking into North Korea to satisfy their curiosty.
Then..more pictures...
and more...
End of separation....
Beginning of Unification.
Now..the group picture minus me, ya.
빨리 빨리 get on the bus, quick..quick....I felt the heat ...as well as...my sore feet:)
"Freya...are you okay?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...