안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, July 31, 2014

Summer Treat

What would a summer treat in Korea be without any ice cream or patpingsu?
So, the other day...just when I thought the girls were home, it turned out that they were hanging out in the neighborhood's one and only Paris Baguette Cafe.
I learned it from my wife's Kakao Talk message..telling me that they were cooling OFF themselves in the air-conditioned cafe at Paris Baguette. 
Just in time when they're about to finish...I took a snap pic of their FUN from the street. 
Before entering the cafe, I managed to take one more shot at their 'cooling-off' afternoon activity at the 2nd floor of Paris Baguette. 
no..not this one. It's another SUMMER treat we had..the other day.
Actually we'd just finished having a dinner invitation..and yet...we did not go home right afterwards..instead..we veered off into...Baskin R's ice cream. 
Back to Paris Baguette, it's the fruit-patpingu that they ordered. 
And this is the very picture that they sent me..to entice or lure me to come...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...