안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, July 11, 2014

Afternoon Playground...

Yes...they only use it on afternoon when the sun's not scorching^^...I mean..summer drains the energy out that they know what to do whenever they play outside. Eyra and Freya love playing at a nearby (tiny) playground just a few meters from home. It's nice that our neighborhood got this hang-out place for kids...(and adults at night!!!!!)^**^ 
I was on my way to the subway station when I bumped into them playing around at the park. So, I might as well take the picture to capture what it was like that day. 
 It's one afternoon in summer 2014. 
A self-pic with half-of-me to show my 'being' there with the kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...