안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Bangbaero 42-Gil: A New Hip Place

It's not that well-known as compared to other spots like Sinsa or Garosu-gil. But..it's getting more attention. I was deliberately strolling through it at around 10 am.
Not many shops were open...and that gave me enough freedom to capture the moment.
Took out my camera in -3° Centigrade.
Yep...I was craxvxzmzy!
...but boy...I could enjoy the alley all to my own with no hindrance!^^
...being able to explore all corners...
...ok. this place is where those with indie-creative minds are trying to taste the pie of value-seeker customers.
Some...I learned...are those forty-youth who dared to follow their dream of opening up new niche of business.
...wished I had more time to explore, had it not been freezing minus 3 Celsius.
#get off at Isu Station line 4, then exit no.2 from where we must take Maeul.Bus no.13 or 14...and get off gee I forgot its name..its..."blablabla sagori" 
Then...cross the street and you'll see an alley leading to Bangbaero 42-gil.
Ask someone there^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...