안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, December 20, 2015

With My Students

We met up at Hongdae...on purpose. Yup...since I happen to be their supervisor for the final assignments and...it's been a while since we met....
So...this was how it worked out: I asked them out over lunch...to discuss about the progress they're making^^ yup...as the students of Indonesia Open University, they're required to write the final paper to graduate.
Pipin...Sahid....and one more. ..Agus..(who hadn't shown up until we finished our lunch^^....)are some of my students.
It's actually......a light lunch...since we didn't want to waste time at the restaurant....
...yup...we moved to a nearby cafe where we finally talked over their assignments for about 2 hours!
It's enough to give them some booster to uplift their spirit in completing the assignments .
Winter. Coffee. Hongdae. Warmth. Final paper. Friendship.
I do appreciate their eagerness and dedication to work and study in Korea....and that's why I have to help them in.any.way.I.can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...