안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, December 5, 2015

Charity Night for the Children Library

Right...we came to the right place. There were some familiar posters posted...
Eyra...ordered odeng!!! A perfect fit forna chilling night.
...as for me...and everybody else...the reason we came here was to "donate" on a monthly basis...
...for the sake of our library....so...special for tonite...they made a special platform.
...even...some wines....honey...were auctioned....
낯설다.
But...it's okay, right? 
인증샷을...
People came and go...
...I had my Nachos and Fries....
A perfect blend with my Jack of Sprite Daniels^^
With Lee Juyoung....
...who also mamages the library.
...three glasses of JD...^^ oh plz.
..well...no.matter.what.we had, we'd definitely be served a glass w/JD

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...