안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The Haus & GLAD Hotel

Setiap Rabu dan Kamis kuselalu lewati jalan ini dan sampai thn 2017 pembangunan apartemen the HAUS ini baru akan selesai. Just out of my curiosity...I might as well take a picture of the neighborhood while it's still in its infancy.
Then....the name that always amuses me...GLAD Hotel. I thought it was GLAAD Hotel. Why can't it be?!
Anyway....selalu seneng aja melewati line 9...subway ini. Paliiiing nyaman.
....1 jam 15 menit sampai rumah. Comfyyyy banget 
....toi....ini dia....eskalator tempat kunaik turun....
...back to the HAUS. IT'S dubbed to be the "it" house in Youido...esp. for white collars....and young executives working around the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...