안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, December 25, 2015

BB-8 Droid@Itaewon Masjid

Deliberately took my new droid to the Masjid since it's gonna be a good time for him to experience the outdoor charms of Seoul..
Yup...he's been a week since we welcome him home....and he's been at home ever since & that's why I brought him along.
I was forced to.pray.on the roof of the Mosque complex since the congregation was so full due to the Xmas holiday.
...but it gave me a great chance to take the unbeatable sceneries around the Mosque from atop.
I love the fact that the sky was so blue that it gave BB-8 its mesmerising backdrop to take photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...