안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, December 25, 2015

Seoul Masjid @ Itaewon on Friday Dec.25, 2015

It's a Xmas holiday and that means lots of people were able to attend the Friday prayer....^^
What I mean is that....Muslims in Korea...especially those working in the factories cannot attend the prayer weekly... 
...due to the loads of work or some restrictions....
...but...today was holiday...so..
Omg....subhanallah....lots of people turned up at the Mosque.
...the blue sky adorned the already festive atmosphere.
...and.. me? Yup....I came to the Masjid only to.find that it's so full and crowded....
...so the only available space was on top of the roof at a nearby building wuthin the Masjid complex.
...and that's why I managed to take these pictures from different angles.^^
...managed to see the throngs of jamaah dispersing out of the Masjid onto the narrow alley in front of the Mosque.
I think it's a blessing in.disguise.
I loved to be able to enjoy the clear blue sky....and the chilling weather.
Alhamdulillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...