안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, December 17, 2015

Star Wars: The Force Awakens.....it's the Premiere!!!

Finally I just got it all covered. The movie I've been waiting for.....is released to~day. 
Sure enough I got it all anticipated from a week ago when I reserved the 3D Imax that comes with 8 Giga USB as a souvenir.
Coooool!
....IMAX Wangshimni....the closest one from home...was the first choice. With easy access to buy the ticket online, I never had to worry about the availability of seats.
....It usually came at around 30,000 won for two. But...with the eventful USB gift....I just added 2,000 won more and ....voila....I got a token of nostalgia for seeing the movie.
6
Oh...it's just a coincidence that I happened to be reserving another movie.
*this is not a review* simply...cherishing the tickets and for....showing the hype-load of escapism out of this movie.
...and here is the USB^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...