안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, December 16, 2015

From the Riverbank. . .

Walking under the zigzagging highways...날씨가 넘 추워도 계속 한강쪽으로 걸어가고 있었다.
Pertama sih...wow...asyiik asyiik...but then I realized that it's freezing cold...and 바보처럼 계속 사진만 찍었다.
물론 한가믜 매력적인 유혹에 빠져서...I couldn't think logically. . .
I was literally the only human being in that very spot. It's freezing minus 3 Celsius.
Tapi dasaaaar suray si tukang maksa ini...tetep pengen jeprat-jepret....ignoring the fact that his hands were trembling out of the cold weather!
다행이...정신이 안 나갔다. Secantik-cantiknya pemandangan..jika tubuh gak tahan cuaca....소용이 없잖~잖아요 
So...I quickly clicked my shutters....
Ambil gambar cepet-cepet.
....making sure that I was soundly sober....and.....
. . .being rational.ㅋㅋㅋ
Then...I found myself running towards the subway station. . . Evading the cold snap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...