안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Bringing in Xmas Tree

Yup...it may look tall...yet it's just a 10cm tall tree. So small...
Since it's Eyra's works of art, I just couldn't let the opportunity go by...
..I know that it's short-lived since it happened to be the festive season.
But...what I appreciated about it is that...Eyra made small tiny ornaments to adorn the tree....already small in size.
What I loved most is its warm-looking red cap....perched on top of the tree.
Just look at the details. 
...Eyra along with her sister...watching Changgu...or Sinchan...on TV....and I put the tree next to them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...