안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Lotte World Part 4




  Let's see what I took this time. Still, I was inside the museum where Korea's past Dynasties / Kingdoms are displayed. I had the privilege to see the Queen Seondeok in one of the episodes during her reign. (gosh, I wish I'd known about it). 
NO, this is not miniatures nor minions^^


The picture (sort of ) snoozed itself into this entry^^
Well, we got a chance to take the moment.


Then, I got to see the royal attires and attributes of the past dignitaries or royal families. Interestingly, the patterns on their dresses or robes are similar to those of Batik. hmm...quite fascinating. 
Then there was this miniature of a Buddhist monk praying in front of Buddha. The best part of it was that...the miniature did move and echoed some chanting...that we could feel like seeing the real situation of what would a monk would normally do in his prayer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...