안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Lotte World part 8Lotte World part 9



I got already posted the first two pictures in m previous entry. So, I just put the thumbnail size of them. But, for the new pictures below: 
They were taken when we were about to enter the Magic Island. We took the pics right on this very spot since it said that this was the best place to take picture. Is it? Well, depend on where you see it, though. Anyhow...it was a well-spent afternoon.
 The whole class (no...two were missing). Let's see: since I was the one who took the pic. I was then..invisible. But, from left: Kou Chuanqi, Marta, Li Xinyang, Ayumi, Lie Jie, Wu Liulin, and Ms. Lee Yong Ju--our sonsaengnim).
A bright blue sky of early spring afternoon in March

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...