안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, April 16, 2012

Reminiscent from the electionKOrean Election ? Pmeilu di Korea

ㄲeminiscent of the election day in Korea.
It had passed. it was last week on 11 of April 2012 that the election for the house of representatives took place throughout Korea. This is a newspaper on April 11, 2012 (since it was raining, the paper was draped in plastic cover so as to keep in dry)

Of course, I just noticed and witnessed the roaring attention that the people of Korea had been pouring into for the last few weeks to date.
I learned that Saenuri party or새누리당 (ㅅthe new name for incumbent president's party)took another majority  at the house of representative.
 Did I know anything about it? not that much. But what I do know was that....the spirit of what Koreans wanted to do with its democratic practices was clearly envisioned and envisaged in every corner of Korean society---in Seoul in particular, where I live for sure.
 So, I took one last snapshot of the banners bearing the historical proof of this election.
I took it at the Hoegi station intersection, just about 400 meters from where I live.
Here are what they say:
꼭! 투표 해 주십시오!  Make sure you vote!
11일에 우리 미래를 위해 꼭 투표해 주십시오!  Make sure you vote on April 11 for the sake of our future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...