안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Lotte World part 11

I stayed up until around 9 pm at Lotte World. Well, I might as well spend the night there. of course nope. I just wanted to make the best out of it. Our university gave us a free ticket that we could use until the theme park closed at around 10 pm. But, I was so helplessly tired of screaming, waiting in line, standing, running, and of course....squuuuueeezzziiing  and squirming myself in jittery of riding the rides. So, at about 9 I was going back home. 
But, before that....I took some shots of the night view inside the Lotte World Theme Park. Some people were still visibly skating on the ice rink below. Far on the right, a Peter Pan cabaret show was on its way. The brightly lighting and a dazzling show of hi-tech show boosted the image of its nightly show--a tauntingly Mask Festival during Spring time only.

 Then...a light studded balloon was seen flying or hanging over the roof. The windmill was also colorfully lightened up that surely boosted the night atmosphere inside the park. who wouldn't want to be pampered with hassle-free world like that?
This one: my classmates (Li Xinyang and Li Jie) who seemed to enjoy the carousel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...