안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, April 16, 2012

White Collar + GLee = awesomeness

Well, it must be no other than the new comer to Glee...White Collar's .Matt Bomer who out of the blue (but good, though) put some plot into Darren Criss' life in Glee. Well, the song "Somebody that I used to Know' seems to be a kind of weird song (well, a song dedicated to a brother^^). But, hey, still...it sounds so cool. the music, too, is so exceptionally beautiful.
Ok, Darren + Matt in Glee, what could be better than this, then...at least to the new installment of the Glee 's latest episode.
well, Glee is not so popular in Korea as it is in Southeast Asian countries.  Well...that's the downside of it. When I was back in Indonesia, I used to be able to watch it on a weekly basis thanks to Indovision, the cable TV that I used to subscribe. Now that I live in Korea, I cannot watch it at the same time as I did back home. (sigh).

But, thanks to YouTube, I could at least follow what's going on up there on the world of Glee.
Some people do find me kind of weird for being a glee-fan or GLeek^^. Well, what's not to point out: I'm married, two kids, but........I do...love the mere trivial fact of being soaked into Glee^^. Oh swell....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...