안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, April 5, 2012

Mom in Law's Birthday

April 4. My mom in law's 70th birthday. We could only wish her a very very happy and long-life as well as the all happiness in her life surrounded by the love and care of the family back home. Since we are now in Korea, we could just call her and send her a warm B'day cake^^.
the other day, we chipped in with our sister back home who arranged the occasion.
It couldn't have been better.
My mom in law never suspected of having a surprise 'thanksgiving' on her B'day.
I heard that all of our relatives currently living in Jogjakarta did come to wish her the best.
May Allah give my mom in law the goodness in life ahead of her.
Although we may be apart, we know that we have each other.
hmmm yummy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...