안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, April 10, 2012

HUFS in Spring

Walking down my campus last week. Around 9.30 am on Sunday. Despite its being warm, no one was visible. The main building stood majestically facing the other buildings in front of it; on the street of Imundong I could barely see any activities at all. Indeed, Sunday it was. But, what got my mind tingled was the fact that the huge banner welcoming Mr. Barack Obama's visit to our campus was still on its place in tact. It's been like two weeks since Mr. Obama visited our campus (last week on March); still the campus still adorned itself with the banner hanging on the main building. I came to think that there must be some reasons as to why it is still there at least up until last week. Yes, once again, the visit of Mr. Obama to this campus meant something.  
 Then, another reminiscent of what had changed or beautifully transformed in my campus was the specially designed flowers that created 'HUFS' sign with these. Nice touch. I thought it was gonna be used during Mr. Obama's visit only. But, I was wrong. I think the campus look cool with it in all seasons. Be it Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter, should there be any chance of making the campus look cool and warm (like this one), I am all for it. Hope the flowers will live to the test of time. As HUFS-ers, the student alike must keep and preserve them, right?
The bright blue sky in one Sunday morning in the early Winter (imbued by the rendering flowers) did give me some warmth that day.

2 comments:

  1. HI! I stumbled upon your blog a few weeks ago while searching for Malay food restaurants around Korea. Found one in Ansan, courtesy of your blog. I wonder if it's still there though?

    And I just found out you are also a student from HUFS! Sama!!! :D I'm an exchange student from Brunei by the way. Been here for 2 months now, but I've never heard of a Malay/Indonesian resto until I found your blog! Good to know and thanks for sharing! :)

    -Farah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. halo Farah, Thanks for visiting my blog. Glad to know that my blog kinda helped you find what you are searching for^^. Well..>Ansan is considered as the best place (so far) to lurk into Indonesian, Malaysian food, Indian food, Thailand, food, Vietnamese food. Well, if you're Muslim and find a halal food...you're surely gonna find some there. So, don't hesitate to go and try what you might end up there.
      so, ice meeting you. I'm at Korean Language Institute at Flex Building. and you are?

      Delete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...