안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, April 16, 2012

INternational food fista

 Fiesta? Indeed it was.
I should have posted these pictures in my previous blog about the Purun Community Center's anniversary today. But, at least I could point out that Korean food, Indian food, Vietnamese Food, Indonesian food , and others could come on one table and we simply mixed everything up so as to make it like a bibimbap^^: the true essence of multicultural community that the Purun organization supports.  We have tteok and tteokpukki with all of their variants, of course. then Biryani rice! hmm  I love Indian Biryani rice. Then we have tahu isi, tempe goreng, tahu campur, and krupuk!!!
gosh...what am I doing?
The prolonged lunch had finally arrived. DiG iN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...