안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, November 5, 2011

Signophile 'I love funny signs'

Another hunting time for me:
Wait.......I just want to make it clear..that I am not good at English...NO, AND I AM NOT ....simply because I love hunting the grammatically incorrect or misspelled English does not necessarily mean that my English is good, let alone perfect. Never have I had the slightest idea that my English is good. Moreover, I am not an English native speaker....^^
So, I love taking pictures or jotting down what I found funny when it comes to English.
I found a lot of (endless I guess) misspleed (on purpose) English in Indonesia. Now that I live in Korea, I also keep on doing what I like......
This is the fun part of being always on the go.....^^
So, the other day..I also found some of these funny stuffs ...

so, let's see what's funny right here: 
- take care the drop ( the drop?? what is this 'drop')?
- for an accident happended (?) (it's obvious)
- by your fault? (of course it would be our own fault^^)


I guess for those of you who might have interest in grammar, you may find it a bit shaky...in the way that the 'gerund' is missing right here. Well, I am not good at English, but...I guess it should've been like ' After buying....'
and then....it does not stop there....coz I do not understand the whole point of the sentence..
after a long consideration, I understand that what it meant was....
After buying a ticket, please use your ticket (to get into the park or to take the ride, etc)...I guess so...


hmmmm.....a 'transfortation' 
a transfortation of our ancestors??? what...is a 'of' or 'for'? 
Anyone can help?


Ouch, I do not want it to happen to me..^^
It sounds like 'May God Bless You' 
since the word 'may' is put right in front of the sentence...
It looks like...... hoping for something to happen...^^


unnecessary usage of auxiliary verb ' may + can ???


2 comments:

  1. Great! such an interesting 'research'. Hope to read other unique signs from u. Keep on investigating Bro!
    Best Regards,
    Nunding Ram (Makassar, Indonesia)



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Halo Nunding Ram.
      Thank you for dropping by in my blog. Yes, you could find other entries in my blog relating to signophile or funny signs that I found. ^^ Nice meeting you via my blog, too. Keep coming to check what I write.

      Delete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...